This course is included in the following Course Collections:
8 CoursesAdvanced Excel
- Excel Training: Mastering Fundamental Functions - IFERROR, IF, List Comparisons and More
- Excel Training: Tips for Improving Data Validation, Error Checking, Reporting and Other Performance Obstructions
- Excel Training: Skills for Better Workbook Design
- Excel Efficiency: Large Spreadsheets
- Excel Efficiency: Spreadsheet Auditing Part 1
- Excel Efficiency: Minimizing Worksheet Errors
- Excel Efficiency: Intro to Macros Part 1
- Excel Efficiency: Intro to Macros Part 2
- Use Conditional Formatting to identify which cells are unlocked within a protected worksheet
- Utilize range names for faster formula writing
- Use Excel's TEXT function to recreate self-updating notes and report titles
22 Reviews (51 ratings)Reviews
Ver;y helpful tips that can easily be incorporated into your work.
Fairly basic, but good info
Easy to follow, some good for error proof
Helpful Excel tips
Great content and examples. I always come away from David's courses with new ways of working that I can implement immediately. His presentation method is very effective.
David does a great job of talking about the Excel trick and then showing how it works.
Great course! Very informative and helpful.
Great instructor. Good tips. Easy to follow.
very informative course with lots of useful tips! The sound quality however was poor in areas. Also the slides were a little hard to follow.
Very good tips for anyone who creates Excel workbooks.
I enjoyed this course and took away some new techniques and information.
Great tips! Thank you!
I learned a few tips and tricks that will be helpful that I didn't know.
Fun and informative. Moves a little fast, but that does force you to pay attention! Definitely geared towards leaners with more than Basic Excel skills.
Really enjoy this instructor's courses.
Watching the keystrokes helped
Very helpful course. Mr. Ringstrom covered a lot of ground in a short amount of time. The supporting materials will come in handy when trying to put these techniques into action.
I learned several things I did not know.
Another excellent course from David Ringstrom.
I loved the fast pace of this course.
Nice course. Thanks!
Prerequisite: Proficiency with Excel
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .