- Recognize differences due to external factors and how they lead to conflict.
- Explore new ways to interview and investigate.
- Discover alternative methods to handle disputes
- Recognize which type of intervention to use in which kind of situation
- Identify the differences in the major types of alternative dispute resolution.
5 Reviews (15 ratings)Reviews
I liked that it was easy to listen to and follow along. I was surprised that is was suggested to NOT use power point presentation but ultimately understand why. Our HR department would get the most out of this course.
deilvery quality needs to be improved
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .