This course is included in the following Course Collections:
10 CoursesFinance for Entrepreneurs
- Start-up Equity and Cap Table Basics
- Understanding Performance Based Equity Awards
- Accounting 101: How To Do Basic Accounting In One Hour
- Learn Finance Principles in 1 Hour
- Financial Modeling Using Excel
- The Evolution of a Great Spreadsheet Report - How to Effectively Present Numbers in the Business World
- Creating a Winning Pitch for Venture Capital Investors
- Venture Capital Valuation Analysis Method
- Enterprise Risk Management 101
- The IPO Preparation Process - Preparing a Company to Access the Public Markets
- Identify the differences between common and preferred stock.
- Identify the different rights to acquire stock in a corporation.
- Discover how to authorize stock in the Charter, and recognize how to determine the authorized amounts required.
- Explore how to build a capitalization table and depict percent ownership.
16 Reviews (46 ratings)Reviews
Good very basic overview of equity.
Instructor was very knowledgable and presented in a professional manner.
Very knowledgeable instructor. Course was a good introduction to the types of equity.
Really concise overview focusing on the most common types/traits rather than distracting exceptions
A lot of material. but solid information - makes you think.
very clear and concise.
A good beginning introduction to startup equity. Great for entrepreneurs, non-financial managers or those just starting out on their careers on the executive track. Also, if you're a service provider to startups, this course would help you to understand how startups are offering to compensate you.
Very thorough and good examples. The key summaries at the end of each section was very helpful.
Very clear and effective instructor. In addition to finance professionals, this course is valuable for all business professionals
Very good, one of the best overall review of the subject matter.
definitely basic but a good overview
This was my first exposure to Cap tables and set a good basic foundation of the topic
Thank you very much for this valuable course.
clear explanations and progression
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .