This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- ERISA Compliance: A Requirement for Employers of All Sizes
- Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying, and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Management’s Role in Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Investigating a Complaint of Inappropriate Behavior in The Workplace
- Overview of SEC Compliance & Reporting for Public Companies
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation Overview
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Overview
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: How to Stay Out of Trouble as You Expand Internationally
- Why Unclaimed Property Compliance Is Important To Your Organization - And How to Address It!
- PCI for Corporate Finance Professionals: What You Need to Know About The Standard
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance: It’s More than just Paying the Hours on a Time Card
- Child Support: The Laws, Rules and Regulations for Proper Handling in the Payroll Department
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Guide for Service Organizations
- 2016 SEC, PCAOB and AICPA Compliance Updates
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Compliance
- How to Develop an Effective FCPA Compliance Program
- How to Develop and Maintain Effective Corporate Disclosure Controls
- When The Whistle Blows Part 1: History, Regulations, and Concepts
- How to Manage Your Financial Reporting, Operating, and Compliance Risks
- Understanding the Requirements for SSAE 16 Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
- Drivers, Guidelines, and Future of Corporate Sustainability
- Explore the impetus of whistleblower hotlines.
- Explore the definition and history of whistleblowing.
- Identify famous whistleblowers.
- Recognze regulations supporting the process.
- Explore the False Claims Act
- Explore the Whistleblower Protection Act
- Explore Dodd-Frank Exclusions
- Identify risk management opportunities related to hotlines
6 Reviews (16 ratings)Reviews
Well-organized course! I learned a lot I didn't know about Dodd-Frank. This would be a helpful course for anyone teaching ethics.
Course was informative. I was quite surprised by the subsequent poor treatment of whistle blowers. Any person within an organization can benefit from this course.
Informative and interesting.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .