- Explore the concept of risk management.
- Explore the methods of dealing with an insurance company after a claim or suit is made against the business.
- Identify each coverage available to your business to protect against tort actions.
- Identify how to deal with a simple claim where suit is filed against the business.
- Discover how insurers negotiate with tortfeasors.
- Discover how to manage your attorneys.
2 Reviews (13 ratings)Reviews
A bit slow and repetitive. Probably should have been 1 or 1.5 hours instead of 2.
Good overview and detail of the role of the insurance policy in defending suits
Prerequisites: Experience presenting claims on behalf of the company to an insurer; and any officer of a business required to deal with and manage legal services.
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .