This course is included in the following Course Collections:
10 CoursesFinance for Entrepreneurs
- Start-up Equity and Cap Table Basics
- Understanding Performance Based Equity Awards
- Accounting 101: How To Do Basic Accounting In One Hour
- Learn Finance Principles in 1 Hour
- Financial Modeling Using Excel
- The Evolution of a Great Spreadsheet Report - How to Effectively Present Numbers in the Business World
- Creating a Winning Pitch for Venture Capital Investors
- Venture Capital Valuation Analysis Method
- Enterprise Risk Management 101
- The IPO Preparation Process - Preparing a Company to Access the Public Markets
- Describe what performance equity awards are and how they are used
- Articulate the most common awards utilized, including the pros and cons
- Review accounting for performance equity, including FASB and IFRS
- Review modifications, accelerations and other factors that affect payout vesting
- Describe new regulatory changes
8 Reviews (51 ratings)Reviews
Links to good black scholes or monte carlo calculators would be beneficial
Good information covering the various combination models of equity awards. Pace was good.
Difficult subject if not versed in it.....
very clear and easy to follow, in a complex topic!
slide content was a bit confusing
Interesting topic, but not all the slides were provided which made it difficult to take notes.
Prerequisite: Exposure to employee compensation plans
- An understanding of the basics of FASB 123R (Topic 718) is recommended
- An understanding of equity based stock options and their utilization as compensation is preferred.
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .