This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- Explore the law of torts as practiced in the United States.
- Identify each tort alleged against you as a defendant or in your favor as a plaintiff.
- Discover how to prove that a tort has occurred or how to defend against a charge that you or your business has acted tortiously.
- Recognize what is needed to protect yourself or your company against charges that you or your business or its employees acted tortiously.
- Recognize what you need to prove damages when you, your business or your employees are the victim of a tort
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .