- Explore the intricacies of insurance contract formation.
- Explore the meaning of each portion of the insurance policy.
- Identify each coverage available to your business.
- Discover how insurers negotiate the terms of a policy.
- Discover the existence and availability of more favorable terms, conditions, and limitations on the insurance you acquire.
9 Reviews (17 ratings)Reviews
Good legal background about insurance policies as contracts.
Good basic information.
A very well thought out basic review. Hopefully there are plans for an intermediate level course.
Good course. Manner in which ambiguous terms are dealt was a surprise. Any person responsible for the review of insurance contracts should take this course.
Good basic course, very slow
Course takes the anxiety out of reading and understanding an insurance policy. this was really helpful
Good review of insurance contracts
Good reminder on limitations, warranties and representations.
The idea that policies must be written in simple language was new to me. Also, that courts follow the "contra preferendum" rule favoring the insured. Lots of good insights were provided.
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .