This course is included in the following Course Collections:
4 CoursesBusiness Processes and Systems
- Identify of the key aspects to Business Process Mapping.
- Explore how a simple GAP Analysis can be a useful tool.
- Explore how a more sophisticated GAP Analysis is performed.
- Recognize that actual performance of the GAP Analysis should be done by cross-departmental teams.
- Recognize in the final analysis, the act of performing the GAP Analysis provided a large number of added benefits to the business.
2 Reviews (10 ratings)Reviews
Good system to assess any situation not only new accounting Systems
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .