This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- ERISA Compliance: A Requirement for Employers of All Sizes
- Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying, and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Management’s Role in Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Investigating a Complaint of Inappropriate Behavior in The Workplace
- Overview of SEC Compliance & Reporting for Public Companies
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation Overview
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Overview
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: How to Stay Out of Trouble as You Expand Internationally
- Why Unclaimed Property Compliance Is Important To Your Organization - And How to Address It!
- PCI for Corporate Finance Professionals: What You Need to Know About The Standard
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance: It’s More than just Paying the Hours on a Time Card
- Child Support: The Laws, Rules and Regulations for Proper Handling in the Payroll Department
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Guide for Service Organizations
- 2016 SEC, PCAOB and AICPA Compliance Updates
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Compliance
- How to Develop an Effective FCPA Compliance Program
- How to Develop and Maintain Effective Corporate Disclosure Controls
- When The Whistle Blows Part 1: History, Regulations, and Concepts
- How to Manage Your Financial Reporting, Operating, and Compliance Risks
- Understanding the Requirements for SSAE 16 Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
- Drivers, Guidelines, and Future of Corporate Sustainability
- Identify what corruption is and how to recognize it.
- Recognize red flags and other warning signs pointing to corrupt practices.
- Identify steps that you can take to better foresee your global corruption risks.
- Articulate the need for ongoing risk assessments and review.
- Identify why third-party due diligence can make or break your program.
35 Reviews (93 ratings)Reviews
concise and easy to follow along.
Audio is horrible in this presentation. It sounds like the presenter has the mic in his mouth. The cracking and popping is very distracting.
Being able to go at my own pace.
I would prefer reading text to narrated power point.
This course was exceptional! Very informative and thought provoking. There really weren't any surprises. Owners and senior managment level employees would greatly benefit from this course.
Very good course with detailed explanations and examples. Somewhat long due to frequent pauses. A faster pace would be better.
I enjoyed how informative and positive the speaker was during the Session. He provided real life small examples to help understand some terminology.
A very good course on corruption.
The course gave practical examples in a reasonable amount of time.
Awesome - Richard is a great teacher!
Instructor spoke clearly, slides and glossary were helpful
It was well structured and very clear.
Well done! I would recommend to CPA wellness and have counsel or private companies throughout the world
It was well-structured and informative. There was a fair amount of popping in the microphone in some sections which was distracting for me.
bad sound quality
Pace of instruction is appropriate.
Doing business internationally necessitates understanding of this subject matter, and the consequences of not abiding by the FCPA
Could have been more detailed.
A good briefing. What the instructor failed to mention is that it is only selectively enforced. He did mention the prosecutor has discretion, however the most grievous offenders are still running for office, in office, or retired from office.
Not a huge fan of this course.
I like the specific "red flags" and "how to recognize" sections.
The course content could have been covered in a more succinct way.
I liked the flow of the content without diverting from the track.
The tone of instructor could be more energetic to make the course more interesting.
Good review of what FCPA is, how it shows up. Not clear on the value of the UK review... to the extent it was covered.
I like the course and it can remind me to do the right things
good, concise introduction and overview
Very good overview of FCPA. Some of the material I can directly apply at my work place.
Ok content....No new information.
Good refresher on FCPA
Prerequisite: Exposure to regulatory compliance
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .