This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- ERISA Compliance: A Requirement for Employers of All Sizes
- Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying, and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Management’s Role in Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Investigating a Complaint of Inappropriate Behavior in The Workplace
- Overview of SEC Compliance & Reporting for Public Companies
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation Overview
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Overview
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: How to Stay Out of Trouble as You Expand Internationally
- Why Unclaimed Property Compliance Is Important To Your Organization - And How to Address It!
- PCI for Corporate Finance Professionals: What You Need to Know About The Standard
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance: It’s More than just Paying the Hours on a Time Card
- Child Support: The Laws, Rules and Regulations for Proper Handling in the Payroll Department
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Guide for Service Organizations
- 2016 SEC, PCAOB and AICPA Compliance Updates
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Compliance
- How to Develop an Effective FCPA Compliance Program
- How to Develop and Maintain Effective Corporate Disclosure Controls
- When The Whistle Blows Part 1: History, Regulations, and Concepts
- How to Manage Your Financial Reporting, Operating, and Compliance Risks
- Understanding the Requirements for SSAE 16 Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
- Drivers, Guidelines, and Future of Corporate Sustainability
- Recognize the basic concepts of the FCPA and identify when FCPA issues may arise
- Identify who is and who is not a “government official” under the law
- Identify the types of corruption and bribery that the law is attempting to prohibit
- Define steps necessary to create a defensible FCPA compliance program
- Recognize some of the penalties and other negative consequences of FCPA enforcement
7 Reviews (25 ratings)Reviews
Just one word excellent. All the basic info needed to start a FCP program at any company.
Really good info and helpful scenarios in the questions at the end.
very informative course
A must for anyone doing business internationally
Very well articulated and basic things about FCPA process.
Great examples of situations. Must course for all business personnel!
Prerequisite: Exposure to the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .