- Explore the duties and obligations of the officer or director.
- Explore the meaning of ethics and ethical behavior in business.
- Identify each of the various concepts setting forth ethical standards.
- Identify the conduct that might cause ethical concerns to the business he or she serves.
- Identify each type of ethical dilemma faced by an officer or director and company management.
- Identify the ethical requirements of Sarbanes Oxley.
- Discover how to effectively follow your ethical compass when serving as officer or director.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .