- Explore areas and types of negotiation commonly encountered
- Identify strategies to get people to help you
- Discover how to get to the real needs and values in negotiation
- Identify BATNA (Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement)
- Explore how to enhance your skills in working cooperatively and successfully with others
10 Reviews (35 ratings)Reviews
Good intro to workplace negotiation
Very detailed and informative course about how to negotiate and do it effectively.
Great concepts and examples.
Covered different ways to address a negotiation and provided clear insight on what is needed to get to the best end result.
Generally solid information
Great course! Very informative.
Good recognition that no one-size-fits all circumstances.
Prerequisite: Business experience
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .