This course is included in the following Course Collections:
12 CoursesAccounts Payable Series
- Procure to Pay Work Stream
- A Deep Dive into the Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Operations
- No PO, No Pay – Can It Work for Your Organization?
- What to Consider in an Accounts Payable Workflow Solution
- Thinking About Centralizing Accounts Payable? – Due Diligence is Critical
- Selecting an Accounts Payable Automation Provider
- Creating an Accounts Payable Documentation Management Policy
- Benefits of An Accounts Payable Recovery Audit
- Strengthening Vendor Relationships - Steps That Can Be Taken by Accounts Payable
- The Benefits of Reconciling Purchase Order Goods Receipts Not Yet Invoiced
- Payment Process: Selection, Review, Approval, Release
- The Vendor Master – Creating A Solid Foundation for Accounts Payable Processing
4 CoursesAccounts Payable Automation
- Identify suggested steps to be taken when creating an Accounts Payable Documentation Management policy.
- Discover categories and subjects that should be included in such a policy
- Explore the inclusion or reference to other policies policed by Accounts Payable
- Define software tools that can automate the document management requirements
2 Reviews (16 ratings)Reviews
a bit dry although probably to be expected. course and info was just okay
Great training. I learned a few things needed to audit the AP function in my company.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .