This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- Enterprise Risk Management 101
- Fraud in the Workplace
- 7 Areas of Opportunity for Finance Leaders Facing Cyber Security Risks
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Overview
- Understanding Methods for Mitigating International Trade Risk
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation Overview
- Segregation of Duties for the office of the CFO
- Behind Boardroom Doors: Maximizing the Effectiveness of the Board of Directors
- Identify the nature and reality of cyber security risk
- Discover how to improve the effectiveness of questions asked in managing cyber security risk.
- Recognize the importance of expert peers in cyber security risk understanding and management
- Discover how to evaluate cyber security as a business problem in a strategic context, alongside cyber security peer-experts
- Identify who is responsible for ownership of cyber security risk
8 Reviews (28 ratings)Reviews
Great presentation on the strategic value and importance of having a robust cyber-security program.
It was a very good course
I noticed that the date is 2014, technology is constantly changing and this should probably be updated to keep up. Some of the data seemed to drag on and could have been more concise.
Nice job organizing the content.
Cyber Security is essential to safeguarding the assets of your company. Good information on risks - with examples.
Prerequisite: Exposure to technology risk management
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .