This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- Explore the elements needed to form a contract.
- Identify each and every term, condition or warranty in a contract you seek.
- Discover the limitations of the contract.
- Identify the parts of the contract that need rules of contract interpretation to understand.
- Recognize the duties each party to the contract owes to the other.
- Recognize each condition each party is required to fulfill.
- Identify each warranty made in the contract.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .