This course is included in the following Course Collections:
4 CoursesBusiness Processes and Systems
- Identify of the key aspects to acquiring a new [accounting/ERP] system
- Explore examples of what can go wrong when proper planning hasn’t been done.
- Explore some of the key elements that both the accounting department as well as other stakeholders need to focus on and agree to; eliminating as many of the roadblocks as possible.
- Explore how analysis of business process maps can assist in discovering bottlenecks and stovepipes
- Explore how analysis of business process maps can be used as the basis for GAP Analysis for comparison to the ideal version of processes that an organization aspires to achieve.
6 Reviews (17 ratings)Reviews
Very practical for these interested in process improvement.
excellent plan for decson making of all kinds
Good course with useful information
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .