We expect students to be able to describe:
- The growth in the social impact of nonprofit organizations
- Primary ways that people have limits on their ability to rationally make decisions
- How we can guard against the most common cognitive biases to make better management decisions
- The role of marketing in a corporation's strategy
- How to apply complex systems thinking to social and business environments, to understand phenomena which do not lend themselves to standard tools of financial or economic analysis.
1 Review (11 ratings)Reviews
Decent overview of current management topics but not much more. Very high level. Made me want to go get a book by Thaler.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .