This course is included in the following Course Collections:
5 CoursesApplied Executive Leadership Courses
We expect students to be able to describe:
- The growth in the social impact of nonprofit organizations
- Primary ways that people have limits on their ability to rationally make decisions
- How we can guard against the most common cognitive biases to make better management decisions
- The role of marketing in a corporation's strategy
- How to apply complex systems thinking to social and business environments, to understand phenomena which do not lend themselves to standard tools of financial or economic analysis.
1 Review (11 ratings)Reviews
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.