This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- Enterprise Risk Management 101
- Fraud in the Workplace
- 7 Areas of Opportunity for Finance Leaders Facing Cyber Security Risks
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Overview
- Understanding Methods for Mitigating International Trade Risk
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation Overview
- Segregation of Duties for the office of the CFO
- Behind Boardroom Doors: Maximizing the Effectiveness of the Board of Directors
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the Board, directors, and the CEO
- Identify the 3 critical board leadership roles necessary for achieving Governance Advantage.
- Discover the content and development of the meeting agendas for the Board and the Audit Committee.
- Discover how to prepare and develop information that meets the needs of directors.
- Recognize the Board’s role in the organization’s strategic management process.
- Identify and discuss the way in which a Board can add value to an organization.
- Discover how to develop and formulate incisive questions of fellow directors and management.
9 Reviews (28 ratings)Reviews
Excellent, active, useful.
Great insights and a perspective you might not have seen before.
Always enjoy Blair's straightforward, energetic presenting style.
It was a very good course
Unique and insightful course
The presenter was clear & concise. The info presented was very practical & useful. The slides are great! I really liked the bonus section but the questions are not available to download. They are excellent! Can you make them available?
Excellent pace, and appropriate level of detail in slides.
Liked the Explanation of Governance Advantage
This was a very informative course, detailing the activities of the board, and how the interaction of the directors occurs, both with and without management.
Prerequisite: Finance leadership experience
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .