This course is included in the following Course Collections:
12 CoursesAccounts Payable Series
- Procure to Pay Work Stream
- A Deep Dive into the Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Operations
- No PO, No Pay – Can It Work for Your Organization?
- What to Consider in an Accounts Payable Workflow Solution
- Thinking About Centralizing Accounts Payable? – Due Diligence is Critical
- Selecting an Accounts Payable Automation Provider
- Creating an Accounts Payable Documentation Management Policy
- Benefits of An Accounts Payable Recovery Audit
- Strengthening Vendor Relationships - Steps That Can Be Taken by Accounts Payable
- The Benefits of Reconciling Purchase Order Goods Receipts Not Yet Invoiced
- Payment Process: Selection, Review, Approval, Release
- The Vendor Master – Creating A Solid Foundation for Accounts Payable Processing
- Explore what an Accounts Payable (AP) Recovery Audit is and recognize what can be covered.
- Identify the benefits of having an Accounts Payable Recovery Audit.
- Explore which teams need to be involved on the side of the company to have a successful audit.
- Recognize what to consider in selecting an Accounts Payable Recovery Audit company.
- Explore how such services are billed to the company looking for such an audit.
1 Review (11 ratings)Reviews
Good explanation of benefits of an ap audit.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .