- Explore what an Accounts Payable (AP) Workflow system is and what it is not
- Discover how an Accounts Payable Workflow system can increase efficiency and improve compliance of company specific business rules
- Identify the basic functionality of an AP Workflow system as it relates to validating invoice data against Purchase Order (PO) details or coding and approval supplied by a user
- Discover what due diligence should be performed prior to selecting a tool or vendor
- Explore the steps to be taken for successful change management
2 Reviews (9 ratings)Reviews
Good practical overview. I appreciate the inclusion of the process flow chart in the notes.
Lots of good points to consider when implementing an automated AP workflow or even just improving your manual AP processes.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .