This course is included in the following Course Collections:
12 CoursesAccounts Payable Series
- Procure to Pay Work Stream
- A Deep Dive into the Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Operations
- No PO, No Pay – Can It Work for Your Organization?
- What to Consider in an Accounts Payable Workflow Solution
- Thinking About Centralizing Accounts Payable? – Due Diligence is Critical
- Selecting an Accounts Payable Automation Provider
- Creating an Accounts Payable Documentation Management Policy
- Benefits of An Accounts Payable Recovery Audit
- Strengthening Vendor Relationships - Steps That Can Be Taken by Accounts Payable
- The Benefits of Reconciling Purchase Order Goods Receipts Not Yet Invoiced
- Payment Process: Selection, Review, Approval, Release
- The Vendor Master – Creating A Solid Foundation for Accounts Payable Processing
- Explore the definition of a liability as it pertains to Accounts Payable
- Identify the different types of documents processed by the Accounts Payable operation
- Explore the differences between Purchase Order (PO) and Non PO invoices
- Identify the most critical data points that should be present on a vendor’s invoice
- Discover the difference between a duplicate invoice and a duplicate billing
- Explore the accounting transactions that are posted as invoices and recognize how credit memos are processed
- Discover the responsibilities the Accounts Payable organization has in monitoring for business specific rules
- Identify some tips and tricks in working with vendors inquiring about the status of invoices and payment
3 Reviews (29 ratings)Reviews
This Course has helped me confirmed some AP Business Rules. Need a course just on that. Thanks you Anne for this well thought out course.
Very good insight into Accounts Payable operations. Instructor is very detailed.
Great course on AP.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .