Top 10 Compliance Courses
All with CPE/CPD continuing education credits
Don't Settle For Just One Compliance Course
Illumeo offers over 70 compliance courses and certifications. Why? Because it's a dangerous world out there, and the threat to companies is very real and varied in nature.
Illumeo Compliance courses cover the basics such as harassment prevention, but we also cover things like FCPA, fraud, FATCA, tax, financial reporting, ERISA, COSO, SEC, wage & hour law, and so much more! Of course you would prefer having one platform do it all, and Illumeo helps you deliver compliance to any number of employees, with testing, reporting, and even CPE credit where needed.
Illumeo is your partner in risk reduction with world-class compliance capabilities! Check out some of our top compliance courses...
- Overview of SEC Compliance & Reporting for Public CompaniesThe course is designed for accounting and auditing professionals interested in or responsible for SEC compliance and reporting.
- ERISA Compliance: A Requirement for Employers of All SizesThis course reviews ERISA Title I obligations, requirements and risks as it applies to health and welfare plans for employers of all sizes.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) OverviewThis course is an overview of the proper processes, controls and tests companies must use to determine adequate internal and financial controls.
- Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying, and Discrimination in the WorkplaceThis comprehensive course is designed to educate all employees on how to understand and prevent inappropriate behaviors in the workplace
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) ComplianceThis course offers guidelines to recognizing, understanding and dealing with bribery, corruption and compliance with FCPA.
- Understanding the Requirements for SSAE 16 Service Organization Control (SOC) ReportsThis course provides the participant with an understanding of each type of SOC report and their relative use.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX): Preparing for a Top Down Risk Assessment Part 1This course covers critical concepts of AS5 risk factors when identifying significant accounts.
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation OverviewThis course provides an overview of the important concepts of COSO 2013.
- Auditing Financial Statements Part I: An Overview of The Financial Statement AuditIn part 1 of this multi-part course, we learn how public accountants plan and execute an audit, beginning with an overview of the audit itself.
- How to Mitigate Fraud Risks with Effective Internal ControlsThis course is designed to examine the typical red flags and highlight the best practices on fraud prevention and monitoring initiatives.