This course is included in the following Course Collections:
12 CoursesAccounts Payable Series
- Procure to Pay Work Stream
- A Deep Dive into the Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Operations
- No PO, No Pay – Can It Work for Your Organization?
- What to Consider in an Accounts Payable Workflow Solution
- Thinking About Centralizing Accounts Payable? – Due Diligence is Critical
- Selecting an Accounts Payable Automation Provider
- Creating an Accounts Payable Documentation Management Policy
- Benefits of An Accounts Payable Recovery Audit
- Strengthening Vendor Relationships - Steps That Can Be Taken by Accounts Payable
- The Benefits of Reconciling Purchase Order Goods Receipts Not Yet Invoiced
- Payment Process: Selection, Review, Approval, Release
- The Vendor Master – Creating A Solid Foundation for Accounts Payable Processing
- Discover steps that could make your Payment Process more efficient and effective
- Explore benefits related to improving your payment process one might not have considered
- Discover what Positive Pay is and recognize the benefits
- Identify the value in using Automatic Clearing House (ACH) to make payments
- Recognize options for initiating Wire Transfers
It is suggested participants take the course titled: A Deep Dive into the Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Operations prior to taking this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .