This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- ERISA Compliance: A Requirement for Employers of All Sizes
- Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying, and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Management’s Role in Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Investigating a Complaint of Inappropriate Behavior in The Workplace
- Overview of SEC Compliance & Reporting for Public Companies
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation Overview
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Overview
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: How to Stay Out of Trouble as You Expand Internationally
- Why Unclaimed Property Compliance Is Important To Your Organization - And How to Address It!
- PCI for Corporate Finance Professionals: What You Need to Know About The Standard
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance: It’s More than just Paying the Hours on a Time Card
- Child Support: The Laws, Rules and Regulations for Proper Handling in the Payroll Department
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Guide for Service Organizations
- 2016 SEC, PCAOB and AICPA Compliance Updates
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Compliance
- How to Develop an Effective FCPA Compliance Program
- How to Develop and Maintain Effective Corporate Disclosure Controls
- When The Whistle Blows Part 1: History, Regulations, and Concepts
- How to Manage Your Financial Reporting, Operating, and Compliance Risks
- Understanding the Requirements for SSAE 16 Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
- Drivers, Guidelines, and Future of Corporate Sustainability
- Clearly identify the level of compliance with ERISA for all health and welfare plans offered.
- Discern what actions will require additional compliance documents or a rewrite of current documents.
- Differentiate between requirements of various laws and at what size of company each is applicable.
6 Reviews (25 ratings)Reviews
I liked that it was a summary of plan documents and summary plan descriptions. This course is well-designed for plan administrators, auditors, and others involved in the management of ERISA H&W plans.
Would have liked more Health and Welfare specific information.
Clear straight forward presentation of ERisa for welfare plans. Great reminders for several details often overlooked or forgotten.
Excellent for someone who needs to comply with requirements, but a little too detailed if just want to get an overview.
Covers a lot of information in a short period of time. Was interesting but not sure how it applies to me within the corporation as this is usually a Human Resources, not accounting function.
Good stuff - wasn't aware of most of this. Got some work to do.
Prerequisite: Exposure to employee health and wellness plans
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .