Ernie currently serves as the CEO of 360 Thought Leadership Consulting. 360 Thought Leadership Consulting helps companies define and unlock the strategic value of their thought leadership programs.
Previously, Ernie served as the Vice President, Educational Programs for Proformative, and as the Director of Treasury Services and as a Director of the Corporate Treasurers Council for the Association for Financial Professionals. Ernie has a BS and MS in Economics both from Purdue University.
CEO & Founder : 360 Thought Leadership Consulting - [2013-02 to Current]
Deliver strategic consulting to companies in creating and executing educational programs that deliver thought leadership while driving top line revenue growth.
- Develop marketing strategies for existing educational programs
- Develop and energize a targeted audience for any webinar, seminar or conference
- Develop content from A to Z for any webinar, seminar, or conference
- Develop, market and moderate custom webinars and seminars
- Identify, engage and prepare speakers for existing webinars, seminars and conferences
- Develop metrics of success for educational programs
- Design programs to leverage content developed in educational programs including articles,
blogs, and whitepapers
- Design comprehensive educational program strategies
VP, Marketing & Educational Programs : Proformative - [2009-10 to 2013-02]
Developed & delivered professional resources and programs for financial professionals to utilize in driving results within their organizations, and achieving career success.
Director, Treasury Services : Assocation for Financial Professionals - [2007-10 to 2009-08]
Subject matter expert in the arena of treasury services for over 16,000 financial professionals.
• Managed a task force of senior financial professionals and the
content for a retail treasury management forum
• Developed and facilitated Board of Director approval for a
treasury management forum
• Authored over 40 articles encompassing treasury management,
risk management, and professional development
• Managed treasury services products including bank pricing
data, standardized requests for proposal, the AFP Service
Codes, and a standardized Bank Scorecard
• Developed an original virtual educational series for financial
Treasury Operations Manager : Franklin Electric - [2005-05 to 2007-08]
Managed global treasury services, financial risk, administration of benefit plans, and coordinated global insurance,
•Managed integrations of treasury services, insurance policies, and
defined contribution plans for 4 corporate acquisitions ranging from
a few million to over one hundred million dollars
•Directed global treasury services relationships with 18 banks in 10
•Fraud procedures implemented and personal recognition of check
fraud prevented losses of over $400,000 in 2007
• Negotiation of short term investment rates resulted in increased
interest income of over $60,000 in 2006.
• Monitored performance of all investment managers in defined
benefit and defined contribution plans
MS, Economics : Krannert School of Management (at Purdue University )
BS, Honors Economics : Krannert School of Management (at Purdue University )