Top 10 Human Resources Courses
With SHRM and HRCI continuing education credits
Human Resources Courses Within Reach
In the past it was easy to learn about how to become a more effective human resources professional: just go to a conference or two every year, hire in some consultants for on-site training, and work alongside your manager to get that valuable OTJ training.
Those days don't seem so far away, but they're never coming back. That live training is too expensive and too time-consuming - and noone likes doing work email until midnight while cruising not-really-important-for-me sessions all day. Those consultants are almost prohibitively costly, and with so many employees traveling and intensely busy, most don't have time to schedule days of training and those live sessions are not well utilized. And on-the-job training? Well, not many managers have time for that. You're lucky to get 15 minutes here or there of your managers time. You'll have to learn on your own.
Good thing Illumeo is here for your anytime, anywhere HR learning needs. Get top human resources courses taught by seasoned practitioners and get it whenever you need it, at an instant's notice, at a price even your CFO will love. No more travel to conferences that don't have quite what you need. No more midnight email due to time-consuming "scheduled" learning. Just your learning needs, at your pace, when it works for your schedule.
- Human Resources (HR) for Non-HR ManagersThis course discusses everything that a line manager needs to know about the Human Resource (HR) function and its role within organisations.
- HR for Beginners: Administrative Human Resources for the 'Accidental' HR Manager, Small or Mid-Sized Business Owner, or Start-Up FirmThis course provides an introduction to the role and duties of HR, with a little insight into taking your HR responsibilities to the next level.
- Child Support: The Laws, Rules and Regulations for Proper Handling in the Payroll DepartmentThis course focuses on the proper processing of child support orders in the payroll department.
- Employee or Independent Contractor? That is the Question!This course details federal and state requirements needed to classify workers as independent contractors or employees.
- The Generational Melting Pot: Pound Signs, Hashtags, and Everything In BetweenThis course discusses the three primary generations present in today’s workforce and what characteristics each generation identifies with.
- HR’s Role in Corporate Governance: Board BasicsThe course outlines the importance of HR leaders as contributors to effective corporate governance.
- When The Whistle Blows Part 2: Managing Whistleblower HotlinesThis course further evaluates information regarding operation of the hotline, managing of information and investigating hotline calls.
- Exempt or Nonexempt? That is the Question!This course discusses the requirements to determine if a worker is an exempt employee or nonexempt employee under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- How to Handle Multistate Employee Tax Withholding and Related Issues CorrectlyThis course discusses the handling of state taxes when an employee lives in 1 state and works in another, or works in 2 or more states at same time.
- How to Implement a Workplace Diversity & Inclusion ProgramThis course sets you up with the tools you need to create a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion.