Top 15 Corporate Finance Courses
All with CPE/CPD continuing education credits
Why Not Double the Learning Pace of Your Team?
On the job training seems to be the only kind available these days. But everyone's so busy you can only spare a few minutes here or there of their manager's time, and dollars are so tight that other training feels either ineffective or too expensive.
Not anymore. With Illumeo's Expertise Management for corporate finance, you can bring the best corporate finance education available, unlimited, to your team at a tiny fraction of the cost of just one traditional conference. Illumeo has hundreds of world-class courses, built by senior practitioners in finance, accounting, treasury and more, available any time, any device, covering so many topics of immediate and strategic use for your team. And we bring assessment tools, automated course recommendations, and much more.
With this much learning made so easy and so affordable, you can bring top quality corporate finance training back to your organization and dramatically increase your team's pace of learning. This increases employee enjoyment and engagement, and helps you be a rockstar leader with a great team!
- The IPO Preparation Process - Preparing a Company to Access the Public MarketsThis course explains how to plan and successfully execute the IPO process from a CFO who has led four public offerings.
- 13 Dimensions of a Strategic Finance LeaderThis course focuses on how finance leaders can develop and master soft skills to own the role of chief strategy officers in their companies.
- Your First 100 Days as CFOThis course looks at assessing your skills, team, environment, and the primary items on which you should focus when getting started in a new CFO role.
- Venture Capital Valuation Analysis MethodThis course provides an in-depth presentation of the Venture Capital Method of valuing growth companies.
- Building a World Class FP&A OrganizationThis course discusses the key elements that help you lead your FP&A organization to great results.
- M&A Due Diligence Best Practices: Beyond Functional ChecklistsThis course explores how to effectively manage a due diligence process which will mitigate downside risks while optimizing synergies and ROI.
- Corporate Cash Management OverviewThis course discusses the corporate cash management process and suggestions for how to optimize that process.
- Corporate Finance and the CFO as Facilitator for Strategic Management of the CompanyThis course discusses strategic management and the role of the CFO in facilitating corporate strategy development.
- World Class Treasury Management: A Battle Plan for SuccessThis course focuses on how to stay ahead of the curve in terms of the current emerging responsibilities in the arena of treasury.
- Start-up Equity and Cap Table BasicsThis course provides a basic overview of equity concepts in a start-up company, focusing on "C" corporations.
- Advanced Capital Budgeting: Analysis that Improves Long-term ROIThis course covers how to establish a capital budgeting process from conducting due diligence to facilitating investment discussions.
- What Every CFO Should Know About Implementing a New Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systemthis course explains what every CFO should know about the ERP implementation process.
- How to Prepare a Multi-Currency Cash Forecast and Measures to Monitor and Manage Cash Forecasting AccuracyThis course covers the importance of a high quality multi-currency cash forecast and its benefits.
- Segregation of Duties for the office of the CFOThis course discusses how companies use segregation of duties to separate responsibilities in order to reduce risk and improve controls.
- Budgeting Best PracticesThis course discusses how to plan and carry out an effective budgeting process, and then how to use it to manage actual results.