This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- ERISA Compliance: A Requirement for Employers of All Sizes
- Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying, and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Management’s Role in Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Investigating a Complaint of Inappropriate Behavior in The Workplace
- Overview of SEC Compliance & Reporting for Public Companies
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation Overview
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Overview
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: How to Stay Out of Trouble as You Expand Internationally
- Why Unclaimed Property Compliance Is Important To Your Organization - And How to Address It!
- PCI for Corporate Finance Professionals: What You Need to Know About The Standard
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance: It’s More than just Paying the Hours on a Time Card
- Child Support: The Laws, Rules and Regulations for Proper Handling in the Payroll Department
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Guide for Service Organizations
- 2016 SEC, PCAOB and AICPA Compliance Updates
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Compliance
- How to Develop an Effective FCPA Compliance Program
- How to Develop and Maintain Effective Corporate Disclosure Controls
- When The Whistle Blows Part 1: History, Regulations, and Concepts
- How to Manage Your Financial Reporting, Operating, and Compliance Risks
- Understanding the Requirements for SSAE 16 Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
- Drivers, Guidelines, and Future of Corporate Sustainability
- Discover the laws governing workplace protections from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
- Explore the many examples of behaviors that need to be analyzed and recognize how to make your own decisions regarding them
- Identify concepts such as adverse treatment and adverse impact.
- Discover types of harassment, bullying and discrimination and recognize what you can and cannot allow in the workplace.
- Explore the more subtle forms of harassment, bullying and discrimination (such a as hostile work environment and third party harassment) and recognize how to respond to them.
- Identify ways to investigate, sanction and offer remedies stopping all inappropriate behaviors
1 Review (4 ratings)Reviews
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
***This course may contain offensive language for the purposes of teaching the concepts of harassment, abusive behavior, bullying, and discrimination in the workplace, and sensitive listeners are cautioned in advance.***