This course is included in the following Course Collections:
- ERISA Compliance: A Requirement for Employers of All Sizes
- Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying, and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Management’s Role in Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Investigating a Complaint of Inappropriate Behavior in The Workplace
- Overview of SEC Compliance & Reporting for Public Companies
- COSO 2013 Framework Requirements & Implementation Overview
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Overview
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: How to Stay Out of Trouble as You Expand Internationally
- Why Unclaimed Property Compliance Is Important To Your Organization - And How to Address It!
- PCI for Corporate Finance Professionals: What You Need to Know About The Standard
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance: It’s More than just Paying the Hours on a Time Card
- Child Support: The Laws, Rules and Regulations for Proper Handling in the Payroll Department
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Guide for Service Organizations
- 2016 SEC, PCAOB and AICPA Compliance Updates
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Compliance
- How to Develop an Effective FCPA Compliance Program
- How to Develop and Maintain Effective Corporate Disclosure Controls
- When The Whistle Blows Part 1: History, Regulations, and Concepts
- How to Manage Your Financial Reporting, Operating, and Compliance Risks
- Understanding the Requirements for SSAE 16 Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
- Drivers, Guidelines, and Future of Corporate Sustainability
- Discover why you need to be PCI compliant
- Identify what are the high level controls of the Data Security Standard
- Identify how an entity becomes PCI compliant
13 Reviews (48 ratings)Reviews
Very useful overall view of the Standard and requirements.
Course provides a good baseline for PCI awareness and understanding.
Good information. Needs to be updated for how new chip cards effect PCIDSS.
very informative course, great instructor and presentation
I am coming away from this webinar with much more knowledge about PCI compliance than I had prior to the session.
great overview to a very complex topic
Interesting to learn how our data is being protected.
Very informative and detailed presentation on PCI compliance. Would recommend this course to anyone seeking more knowledge on this subject.
Very interesting information.
Very solid end-to-end explanation of this topic
It was very informative, just not very interactive or interesting.
Ashok did a fabulous job explaining the PCI Standard in a manner that most accountants should be able to comprehend. As more and more breaches make the headlines each year, every company should make sure they are doing everything possible to keep their customers' credit card data safe.
Prerequisite: Previous experience in finance
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .