This course is included in the following Course Collections:
8 CoursesAdvanced Excel
- Excel Training: Mastering Fundamental Functions - IFERROR, IF, List Comparisons and More
- Excel Training: Tips for Improving Data Validation, Error Checking, Reporting and Other Performance Obstructions
- Excel Training: Skills for Better Workbook Design
- Excel Efficiency: Large Spreadsheets
- Excel Efficiency: Spreadsheet Auditing Part 1
- Excel Efficiency: Minimizing Worksheet Errors
- Excel Efficiency: Intro to Macros Part 1
- Excel Efficiency: Intro to Macros Part 2
- Discover how to use the Watch Window feature to audit key formulas and navigate spreadsheets easily.
- Discover how to use the Custom Views feature to transform how you print and manage large workbooks.
- Identify refinements and features that can boost performance calculations in large workbooks.
17 Reviews (52 ratings)Reviews
we need more knowledge on excel sheet numbering and printing overview the presenter did a great job
I was glad to find out about these functions!
Decent course to have - refreshes concepts given in previous lessons
Good tips for auditing/printing large spreadsheets. Except for the Indirect function, all other tips for me were the first time to know about.
Good tips for working with Excel files that have a large # of tabs. Note has nothing to do with working with large data sets.
Quick intro to some useful excel features with which I was not familiar.
David shares some really good tips on managing those sprawling excel workbooks we all struggle with. Well worth your hour.
Great course! Very informative and helpful.
I really liked the section on "Watch". I've used Excel since the first version, and never used Watch. This will be a big time saver. I agree about the possibility of Grouping errors - you may want to remind students about autorecover..
I love the Custom Views functionality. I only wished I had learned about it years ago.
Includes several things which I had not used. Will be very useful in my workbooks.
new functions of excel that i didn't know much about.
the class is easy to follow. I like how it is broken up so I can do it in between meetins.
I've taken several excel courses from David Ringstrom and they are always informative. In this one, I was hoping to be able to use the slides as a reference, but they are just too busy to follow compared with earlier courses. Still good material, though.
David very knowledgeable with excel enhancements.
Prerequisite: Proficiency with Excel
Advanced Preparation: None
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .