This course is included in the following Course Collections:
8 CoursesAdvanced Excel
- Excel Training: Mastering Fundamental Functions - IFERROR, IF, List Comparisons and More
- Excel Training: Tips for Improving Data Validation, Error Checking, Reporting and Other Performance Obstructions
- Excel Training: Skills for Better Workbook Design
- Excel Efficiency: Large Spreadsheets
- Excel Efficiency: Spreadsheet Auditing Part 1
- Excel Efficiency: Minimizing Worksheet Errors
- Excel Efficiency: Intro to Macros Part 1
- Excel Efficiency: Intro to Macros Part 2
- Discover how to manage iterative calculations (also known as circular references) within Excel workbooks.
- Identify the Show Formulas feature in Excel and recognize its functionality.
- Discover the mouse action the mouse action that enables you to move from one end of a tracing arrow in Excel to the other.
16 Reviews (41 ratings)Reviews
Interactive excel sheets would be easier to follow. The static image with call out boxes makes it difficult
Great tips and tricks in this course!
Good tips for how to use Excel functions
It was a very good course
Solid information. The Watch Window and confirming links sections were the most useful tools I took away.
Good tips and review techniques
Learned good tips.
This course has some interesting information I was not aware of. I liked the idea of finding all the brackets ([) to locate all the links. I also learned how to drag a cell to another tab in the same workbook. I have used Excel for years, but I didn't know you could do that.
Good review of auditing functionality.
Some useful tips on how to audit existing spreadsheets as well as how to keep formulas tidy.
comparisons between Excel versions was very helpful.
Great! Well done.. Thank you so much for sharing.
David did a great job explaining these auditing tools in Excel. I had always wondered what the "Watch Window" did and now I know.
Was confusing at times. Not sure if there is a way you can listen to audio and have the workbook open following the steps. I listened on an iPad - did the steps on an excel workbook I created.
No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
Education Provider Information
For more information regarding this course, including complaint and cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (408) 400- 3993 ext. 106, or send an e-mail to .